On the 2nd of December the IV International Forum “Kind Kazan. Charity and national projects” was opened.
In the forum more than 350 people from different regions of the country and foreign guests – the representatives of public and state organizations – participated in it.
The compilation was presented to the guests, this compilation includes projects of the best practice in Kazan. The project of National Islamic Charitable Foundation “Yardem” (“to see and hear by heart” the project on rehabilitation of sightless people) was included in the compilation.
The Chairman of the Public Chamber Commission of Russian Federation on the Development of the Non-Profit Sector and Support of SB NGO, Elena Topolyeva, acted as a moderator.
The experts of the forum were:
• Metshin Ilsur, the mayor of Kazan
• Platonov Andrey, the Deputy Head of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, Moscow
• Leyla Fazleyeva, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan
• Natalya Pochinok, the rector of RSSU, member of the Public Chamber of RF, Moscow
• Elizaveta Olexina, the director of Charitable Foundation “Old age in joy”, Moscow
• Mari-Lorance Graveu, the Head of the Association Department of the City Hall of Paris, France
The forum covers discussion of the problems in the social sector by the organization the discussion areas, the problem of cooperation of NGO and government was included in the agenda of the forum.
This forum combines reliable charitable foundations, socially oriented companies, volunteer associations.
The participants of the forum visited the “Yardem” complex. They got acquainted with this wide social activity, which is held by the “Yardem” Foundation from the beginning of the 2000-s. The guests got interested in the work experience on the rehabilitation of the disabled people of different categories and they expressed a huge desire to spread this experience in their regions.